Monday, March 7, 2011

MY FAMILY

                              I have a wonderful family


What can I say....I love my family. I am the happiest when we are all together for the holiday's or for a BQ in the back yard...but it is getting harder and harder for us all to get together the older and busier they get.


My Husband Skip is a very giving and caring Pastor for people in the Inner City of Flint. FlintDreamCenter.com. He's a hands on Pastor and works very hard. He loves what he does and he would be at the church 24/7 if I would let him.


Our oldest son Alan is 27 years old and is serving our country right now. We are so proud of the choices he has made for his life. But unfortunately right now...we don't see him very much. I pray everyday for his safe return to us and his wife and girls. We all miss him so very much. 


Our 23 year old son Ryan...our wild child...what can I say...every family has one. He has made some bad choices in life...but has learned from everyone of them. He is the most loving kid of all 4 of my children. He hugs and kisses me on the way in and on the way out...when he calls it is "I Love You Mom" when he says "Hi" and when he says "goodbye".


Kyle is 19 years old and is in his first year of college. He is never home...with classes, cross country running, work, guitar, piano lessons and also giving some guitar lessons now this year...he is always coming and going. I have to check him every so often to make sure he is eating somewhat healthy lol! 


My girl Jessie...praise God!! lol!! What can I say about my girl...she is my buddy and the icing on the cake. She is now 12 years old and is growing up so fast...I wish she would slow down...I am already having empty nest syndrome. I love experiencing all the girly things with her. I feel sorry for a young gentlemen in her life someday with a Dad and Three older brothers.... yikes!!


                                     More photos:


 Tatiana

Tanya
                                    Tatiana, Dianna, Tanya, Nicole and Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment